It has certainly not gone unnoticed that the automotive industry is facing a radical change as the vehicles are digitized. Our client is getting more and more requests from his customers for sharpened developers whose weapon of choice is C / C ++!
If you like to work close to the technology including IOT, embedded technology, control technology and data fusion, bring digitalization with our customer to the next level, send your CV on email@example.com .
Do you want to explore a vehicle project we are working with today?
You will be responsible for new development activities in the area. You will be a key resource to drive the applications as well as the business forward.
- Maintenance and development of SW-build deliveries
Secure that the SW are ready in time, updated and released
Discuss technical solutions with supplier and the internal team
- Identify risk, assess impact, develop risk mitigation plans and execute mitigation plans
- Requirement management, elicitation and analysis.
- Master’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Proficient in embedded software design, object-oriented programming in C++
- Experience working in projects, understanding of common product development practices, how to systematically go from user needs to a final product
- Fluent in English (working proficiency)
- Flexible and planning
- Work in projects
Experience from software design for automotive
Experience of Active Safety domains
Experience of AUTOSAR
Experience from Rational Rhapsody Developer and function development with UML/SysML
Experience of agile development processes
Experience of configuration and version management such as Git or Subversion
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Good communicating skills, including a high level in spoken and written English
- Flexible and able to adapt quick to changing business requirements
- Innovative – See possible solutions to the impossible
- Structured way of working
- Strong business orientation – Service minded