We are looking for creative and passionate IT developers that enjoy their work and look always to improve themselves.
As a developer, you will be responsible for new development activities in the area. You will be a key resource to drive the applications as well as the business forward.
• Maintain and support of applications.
• Establish relationship and work with business development as well as supplier.
• Identify risk, assess impact, develop risk mitigation plans and execute mitigation plans
• Flexible and planning.
• Work in projects.
• Requirement management, elicitation and analysis.
• Master’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Experience working with business development.
• Experience working as full stack developer:
o Knowledge of responsive design and CSS outside of frameworks like Bootstrap
o AJAX, XHTML, XML / XSL, CSS inheritance
o Advanced experience with testing tools (such as Selenium, Mocha, Jasmin)
• Experience with .NET (C#)
• Experience with statistical engineering analysis of data.
• Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
• Good communicating skills, including a high level in spoken and written English.
• Flexible and able to adapt quick to changing business requirements
• Innovative – See possible solutions to the impossible.
• Structured way of working.
• Strong business orientation – Service minded
You are welcome to ask for more details or send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hear you soon!