You will be responsible for new development activities as consultant. You will be resource to drive the applications as well as the business forward working in R&D departments for well-known platforms, products, clients.
- Perform advanced-level application analysis, design, development, unit testing and implementation activities
Deliver first-class software that solves real business problems
Identify risk, assess impact, develop risk mitigation plans and execute mitigation plans
Translate business requirements into technical architectural designs
Establish relationship and work with business development as well as supplier
Maintain and support of applications
- Master’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Experience working in projects with business development
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis & Design, Design Patterns, SOA, IOC, Dependency Injection, and Mocking
Full .NET software development, especially in the areas of:
backend (Entity Framework 5+, Entity Framework Core, Web API, LINQ, SOAP, and REST)
frontend development frameworks (jQuery, Angular 2, TypeScript, ASP.NET)
build and development tools (Visual Studio, TFS, Azure development tools)
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player, ability to work independently, yet function as an integral part of a team
- Good communicating skills, including a high level in spoken and written English
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Rational and analytical approach to problem solving, issue investigation and resolution
- Flexible and able to adapt quick to changing business requirements
- Innovative – see possible solutions to the impossible
- Structured way of working
You are welcome to ask for details or send your CV at email@example.com.
Hear you soon!